1. Do not place the neodymium iron boron magnets close to electronic equipment, because the magnet itself has positive and negative poles and a circuit loop. If it is close, it will affect the electronic equipment and control loop and affect the use.
2. Do not store neodymium iron boron magnets in a humid environment to avoid oxidation, which may cause changes in appearance, physical properties and magnetic properties.
3. If a person who is sensitive to metal objects approaches the magnet, the skin will be rough and red. If the above reaction occurs, please do not touch the magnet.
4. Do not put the neodymium iron boron magnets close to floppy disks, hard drives, credit cards, tapes, debit cards, television picture tubes, etc. If the magnet is close to the magnetic recorder and other devices, it will affect or even destroy the recorded data.
1. Do not place magnets around strong currents;
2. Magnets cannot be burnt on the fire;
3. The magnet cannot be knocked or vibrated severely;
4. Small magnets cannot be put together with large magnets;
5. The hoof-shaped magnet should also be added a piece of soft iron each on the two poles to connect the two poles, and invert the north and south poles of adjacent magnets;
6. Small magnets (such as magnetic needles) cannot be placed together with large magnets.
When storing neodymium iron boron magnets, the environmental requirement is dryness, and also that the neodymium iron boron magnets are not exposed to chemicals such as acid and alkali, so as to avoid the neodymium iron boron magnets from being affected, corroded, rusted, etc. Therefore, placing the NdFeB magnetic material on a layer of wooden boards has a good effect on avoiding moisture. Always be very careful when storing magnets, as the magnets will stick together by themselves and may pinch your fingers. When the magnets are attracted to each other, the magnet itself may be damaged due to collision (knock off the corners or cracks).