Bonded NdFeB magnets? I don't think you have heard of it. Today I'm talking about bonded NdFeB magnets. What are the components of bonded NdFeB magnets? What are the unique advantages of bonded NdFeB magnets?
Simply speaking, bonded NdFeB magnet is a new type of composite material made of NdFeB magnetic powder and plastic (nylon, PPS, etc.) polymer material mixed by special technology.
It is made by injection molding process, which has both high performance of NdFeB and high efficiency and high precision of bonded magnet.
1. It has both rigidity and elasticity, can be processed into thin-walled rings, bars, sheets and various special complex shapes (such as steps, damping slots, holes, positioning pins, etc.), and can be made into small pole moments and multi-poles.
2. It can make bonded NdFeB magnets and other metal and other inserts (gears, screws, shaped holes, etc.) in one time, not easy to crack and fracture.
3. Bonded NdFeB magnets do not need mechanical processing such as cutting, high yield of products, high tolerance accuracy after molding and smooth surface.
4. The use of plastic products makes the products thinner and lighter; the motor rotation inertia and starting current are smaller.
5. The effective covering of plastic polymer material to magnetic powder makes the bonded NdFeB magnet better in anti-corrosion effect.
6. The unique bonding process improves the internal uniformity of bonded NdFeB magnets, and the magnetic field consistency on the magnet surface is better.
The advantages of bonded NdFeB magnets are high dimensional accuracy, integrated molding with other parts, high performance to price ratio, but the corrosion resistance of bonded NdFeB surface coating or plating is low.