Bonded ferrite magnet is a kind of metal oxide with ferromagnetic properties. In terms of electrical properties, the resistivity of ferrite is much larger than that of metal and alloy magnetic materials, and it also has higher dielectric properties.
Bonded permanent magnet ferrite is cheap and has been widely used in home appliances, automobiles and industrial fields. Bonded soft magnetic ferrite has high magnetic permeability at high frequency and has become a widely used non-metallic magnetic material in the field of high frequency weakness.
The advantages of the NdFeB magnet are high cost performance and good mechanical characteristics; the disadvantages are low Curie temperature point, poor temperature characteristics, and easy to powder corrosion, injection molding NdFeB products. Because the magnetic powder is wrapped by polymer resin, its corrosion resistance is greatly improved and the surface protection is unnecessary in proper using environment.
1. The magnetic property of magnet in NdFeB is not as good as NdFeB.
2. The price of bonded ferrite magnets is much cheaper than NdFeB magnet.
3. NdFeB magnets have good temperature resistance, while ordinary magnets usually can stand only 80 degrees. After this working temperature, demagnetization will occur.
4. The stability of ferrite magnet is very good. It is oxide itself and very stable. NdFeB is alloy and easy to oxidation, needing to have coating protection.
5. According to the working temperature, the working temperature of bonded ferrite magnet is -40~200 degrees, (both higher and lower temperature will demagnetize), the working temperature of injection NdFeB is about -40~150 degrees.